Fifteen years of creative leaflet and flyer design in the North East from my studio in Chester-le-Street.
Why use printed leaflets and flyers?
People like the familiar tactile nature of print! What’s really great news is that paper marketing is perceived as being more legitimate. So in this age of email clutter your company and message really stands out because paper feels new!
Even though leaflets are giveaways, that doesn’t mean they should look cheap.
They send a message about your brand, services and your business. Poor flyer and leaflet design has a serious impact on how your company is perceived. If the design and print of your leaflet or flyer isn’t professional, it will actually put people off calling you. To avoid this trap I make sure your company leaflet or flyer is eyecatching relevant and powerfully designed to reflect the quality and professional service your business offers.
Professional printed flyers and leaflets are your silent sales team.
Whether your customers are local to Durham, Washington, Consett, Gateshead,Newcastle, Sunderland, Newton Aycliffe, Teesside the wider North East Region or further afield, leaflets and flyers are a tried and tested way to reach them. Pushed through doors, delivered by mail or by distribution they’re a brilliant way of getting your company in front of potential customers.
The cost effective way to get noticed.
My local and affordable leaflet and flyer design and print packages are VAT FREE, which is perfect for non-registered sole traders and smaller businesses.
I make your leaflets and flyers look great, on budget, with a minimum of fuss on your part.
After an initial briefing session, all I need from you is text and images…I take care of the rest. I’ll send you a PDF proof of the final design for checking and comment, and once you’re happy with it I send it to print. All you have to do is sit back and wait for the fast turnaround delivery. It couldn’t be simpler.
Call Graem on 07889 124 361
or drop me an email now
Leaflet and Flyer Top Tips!
- Make sure they clearly and consistently carry your logo and brand image
- Be clear about what you’re selling and who you’re selling it to
- Be certain that your message and copy is speaking your customers’ language
- Make the design eyecatching and relevant to your target audience
- Make sure your images are good quality
- Dont cram it in, utilise white space
- Layout is crucial so make sure text, boxes and images are all neatly aligned
- Check it for typos. Then check it again!
- Make it easy for readers to contact you by clearly showing your contact information
- Use a “Call to Action” telling them exactly what you want them to do next
- Repetition is key so follow up with updated versions on a regular basis